A Woman Got Burned During Surgery After Her Fart Was Ignited By A Laser

News — November 2, 2016 at 2:20 pm by

screen-shot-2016-11-02-at-2-15-34-pm

Asahi “A patient’s fart during surgery apparently sparked a fire that caused serious burns to her body, a university hospital in Tokyo said.

The fire occurred at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital in Shinjuku Ward on April 15. The patient in her 30s was undergoing an operation that involved applying a laser to her cervix, the lower part of the uterus.

The laser is believed to have ignited the gas she passed. The blaze burned much of her body, including her waist and legs.”

…..Are you fucking kidding me? I have no words for this. Although it’s sad that a woman got burned, if you don’t laugh at least a little bit at the concept of this, you’re dead inside. Imagine being the surgeon in this scenario. You’re minding your own business, trying to fix whatever ailment this woman had, and boom, farts in your face and turns your laser into a flame thrower. Unreal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>